We understand that you rely on our products to perform well. That's why we offer 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects on all our products.
Submit a Warranty Request
How does it work?
1. Fill out this warranty request form
2. You will be assigned an Return Authorization Number (RMA#) and detailed instructions. Submissions without a valid RMA# are not accepted.
3. Pack up your defective unit (plus all relevant parts and accessories), write your RMA# clearly on the outside of the box, and ship the box to us using a carrier of your preference.
4. Our warranty team will thoroughly test/inspect the unit for defects.
5. If defects are found, a replacement will issued and mailed to you at no additional cost. If an exact replacement of size and model is not available, a replacement of equal or higher value will be issued.
What do I need?
We require a proof of purchase from our website or authorized Venture Heat dealer. This can be an email order confirmation, screenshot of your receipt, or similar. No exceptions will be made to this requirement.
Will you send me a return label?
Venture Heat is not responsible for shipping costs associated with sending in your products for warranty repair/inspection, but will cover the cost of sending your warrantied product back to you. No exceptions will be made.
What isn't covered under warranty?
Our warranty is generous, but does not cover the following:
conditions, malfunctions or damage that are not a result of defects in manufacturer material or workmanship
conditions, malfunctions or damage that occur due to improper use of item
normal wear and tear of the garment or item
fabric, zipper and other hardware or accessories
Review our warranty here