We understand that you rely on our products to perform well. That's why we offer 1 year warranty for manufacturer defects on all our products.
Submit a Warranty Request
How does it work?
1. Fill out and submit this warranty request form.
2. Please allow 3-5 business days for our warranty team to reach out to you.
3. You will be assigned an Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) and detailed instructions. Items received without a valid RMA# are not accepted and will be discarded without warning.
4. Wash, clean, and dry your defective item according to your item's wash instructions. Items that are received wet/damp or with excessive pet hair/debris will not be inspected and will be returned to you.
5. Pack up your defective unit. You must include all accessories, wires, parts, and batteries in your submission, regardless of what you believe is the nature of the defect. Incomplete submissions will not be inspected. Write your RMA# clearly on the outside of the box, and ship the box to us using a carrier of your preference.
6. Please allow at least 14 business days after delivery for your product to be inspected. Our warranty team will thoroughly test/inspect the unit for defects.
7. If defects are found, replacement components will be issued and mailed to you at no additional cost. If an exact replacement of size and model is not available, a website credit or replacement of equal or higher value will be issued.
What is the turnaround time?
Current warranty turnaround time is 14 business days after we receive your product. The warranty procedure cannot be expedited.
What do I need to qualify?
We require a proof of purchase from our website or authorized Venture Heat dealer. This can be an email order confirmation, screenshot of your receipt, or similar. No exceptions will be made to this requirement.
Will you send me a return label?
Venture Heat is not responsible for shipping costs associated with sending in your products for warranty repair/inspection, but will cover the cost of sending your warrantied product back to you. No exceptions will be made.
A US-based warranty address will be provided upon issue of your RMA #
What isn't covered under warranty?
Our warranty is generous, but does not cover the following:
conditions, malfunctions or damage that are not a result of defects in manufacturer material or workmanship
conditions, malfunctions or damage that occur due to improper use of item
normal wear and tear of the garment or item
fabric, zipper and other hardware or accessories
- purchases from international or non-authorized distributors
Review our warranty here