2200 mAh 7V Heat Therapy Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery 602
HALF YEAR WARRANTY
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with one(1) year limited warranty. Exclusions apply*. SEE DETAILS
Need a different battery size? See exchange policies here
- 602 Lithium-Ion Battery with Timer
Order Optional USB Power Bank
**Power Bank Battery NOT Included. Requires 5V, 2.0 Amp USB Power Bank that is sold separately**
Designed to be used for Venture Heat's FIR Heat Therapy Wraps. For recommended therapy cycle, there's a 30 minute auto-timer. Once the soothing 30 minutes are up, the timer will automatically turn off. The default setting will start on the medium setting. Users have 4 settings to choose from for optimal comfort. The long lasting rechargeable Lithium-ion battery provide hours of energy per charge. Charger for 602 and 604 Batteries is needed to recharge.
Buy a spare 602 Battery with Timer now, so you'll always have backup power when you need to use any of our rechargeable Far Infrared Ray Heat Wraps.
NOTE: The 602AB rechargeable battery DOES NOT work with KB-series heat therapy wraps.
*Hold down power button for 2 seconds to turn on and off*
VENTURE HEAT LIMITED WARRANTY
VENTURE HEAT warrants to our customers of the heated electronic component free from manufacturing defect for ONE (1) YEAR and a period of SIX (6) MONTHS for the lithium-ion battery from the initial date of purchase from an authorized VENTURE HEAT dealer.
This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service. Damage to the heating system and parts resulting from accidental fire, flood, misuse, unauthorized service or negligence as outlined herein will void the warranty. Warranty does not cover commercial use.
Wear & tear of the garment, such as fabric, zippers and other accessories are not covered under this warranty. Under no circumstances will VENTURE HEAT or the manufacturer be liable for incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including water damage) resulting from the product, whether or not the product is found to be covered by this warranty.
1. How do I take care of my battery?
For continued performance, the battery must be fully charged before use, storage, and once every 3 months of storage thereafter.
2. What is the best way to clean my heated clothing?
Remove the battery, hand wash or machine wash( in washing bag) in cold water. Do not twist or wring. Hang dry only.
3. How long will the battery last while in use?
Normally(20℃/68℉), the battery will last approximately 6-8 hours on low, 4-5 hours on medium, or 2-3 hours on high.
4. What affect the working hours?
The temperature of the operational environment, the heating level you select.
5. How long will my battery take to fully charge?
From empty, the battery will take roughly 8 hours to fully charge.
6. What style should I pick?
We have Jackets/Hoodie/Down Vest/Inner Vest.
- Men Jacket: Detachable hood. Winner of wind-proof& water resistance.
- Women Jacket: Detachable hood( 2017 New style). Slim fit, wind-proof& water resistance.
- Hoodie: Fashion and unisex style. (To determine women's size, please scale down 1 size)
- Down Vest: 4 heat panels, extra 1 around the neck. Winner of heating result.
- Inner/Bottom Vest: Deep V cutting, invisible and firm-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under outer jacket.
Any concerns, please contact: email@example.com
|Heat Settings||Low, Medium, High, Max|
|Power System||Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery|