Men ZipT Battery Heated Baselayer Top (Gray)
One Year Warranty
Venture Heat products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with 12 months limited warranty. Exclusions apply*. See Details
- 1 Tzip Basellayer Heated Shirt
- 1 5V USB Power Bank Battery w/ a charge cord.
- Instructional Guide
- Need a different size or style? See exchange policies
BWC 12 Months Limited Warranty on pants
- Venture Heat products are Fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with 12 months limited warranty exclusions may apply*. See Details
BWC 6 months Limited Warranty on Battery.
Take charge of your Upper and Middle Back
T shape of heatting element design to keep you warm starting from upper back and down to middle of the back.
keeping superior style and warmth with Zip neck
Power control on left hand wrist
Easy to active heat On/Off with 2-3 seconds pressing and holding. or switch heat setting with just a push.
Relaxed and comfortable
Make with 4 way Stretch & moisture wicking fabric
So Easy to Live With
90%polyester 10%spandex knit is wash-and-tumble friendly, so ironing's uncalled for.
One extra battery to keep warm for all day Order Here
Battery comes with a charge cord which allow you connect to a computer or cell phone charger to take charging on.
The most wonderful thing on the USB Bank Battery, you don't need to carry a charger while you travel out of country.
|Who will be benefit to use|
VENTURE HEAT LIMITED WARRANTY
VENTURE HEAT warrants to our customers of the heated electronic component free from manufacturing defect for ONE (1) YEAR and a period of SIX (6) MONTHS for the lithium-ion battery from the initial date of purchase from an authorized VENTURE HEAT dealer.
This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service. Damage to the heating system and parts resulting from accidental fire, flood, misuse, unauthorized service or negligence as outlined herein will void the warranty. Warranty does not cover commercial use.
Wear & tear of the garment, such as fabric, zippers and other accessories are not covered under this warranty. Under no circumstances will VENTURE HEAT or the manufacturer be liable for incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including water damage) resulting from the product, whether or not the product is found to be covered by this warranty.
1. How do I take care of my battery?
For continued performance, the battery must be fully charged before use, storage, and once every 3 months of storage thereafter.
2. What is the best way to clean my heated clothing?
Remove the battery, hand wash or machine wash( in washing bag) in cold water. Do not twist or wring. Hang dry only.
3. How long will the battery last while in use?
Normally(20℃/68℉), the battery will last approximately 6-8 hours on low, 4-5 hours on medium, or 2-3 hours on high.
4. What affect the working hours?
The temperature of operational environment, the heating level you select.
5. How long will my battery take to fully charge?
From empty, the battery will take roughly 8 hours to fully charge.
6. What style should I pick?
We have Jackets/Hoodie/Down Vest/Inner Vest.
- Men Jacket: Detachable hood. Winner of wind-proof& water resistance.
- Women Jacket: Detachable hood( 2017 New style). Slim fit, wind-proof& water resistance.
- Hoodie: Fashion and unisex style. (To determine women's size, please scale down 1 size)
- Down Vest: 4 heat panels, extra 1 around the neck. Winner of heating result.
- Inner/Bottom Vest: Deep V cutting, invisible and firm-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under outer jacket.
Any concerns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Heating Elements||1 flex-panel on the front and two on the back|
|Heat Settings||Low, Medium, High,|
|Power System||Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery|