What makes Venture Heat® Avert Battery Heated Glove Liners Better?
- Hair-thin heating elements perimeter to each finger; the thumb to the little finger.
- Designed to be easily inserted into your existing winter gloves for added heated inside
- Lycra and soft-shell design creating sleek profile
- The glove liner can be temporary soothing pain cause from Raynaud's syndrome by keeping the hands warm
- Battery and charger included**
- 12 Months Warranty on garments
- Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with 12 months limited warranty. Exclusions apply*
- 6 Months Warranty on parts & batteries.
- All battery Accessories and parts are covered by our 6-months Warranty. Exclusions apply*
**Do you need a extra batteries? Click here
1. How do I take care of my battery?
For continued performance, the battery must be fully charged before use, storage, and once every 3 months of storage thereafter. Do not leave battery completly empty for extended period of time, this may cause the battery to completely die and not able to revived with charge.
(Unplugged the battery when not in use.)
2. What is the best way to clean my heated gloves?
Remove the battery, spot clean with damp clothe. Hand wash in cold water and mild detergent as needed. Do not twist or wring. Hang dry only.
3. How long will the battery last while in use?
Normally(20℃/68℉), the battery will last approximately 4 hour on low, 1.5-2 hours on high.
4. What affect the battery duration?
The temperature of the operational environment as well as the age of the battery affect battery life, in some cases, extrem low temperture will shortern battery capacity. The high heat setting result in shorter duration than the LOW heat setting.
5. How long will my battery take to fully charge?
From empty, the battery will take roughly 6-8 hours to fully charge.
6. Is it normal that two different glove have different duration?
Yes, since Lithium-ion battery capacity may have up to 10 percent varient in capacity.
7. What is the difference between HEATED GLOVES & HEATED GLOVE LINERS?
Our Heated Gloves (such as OHM & ALT) come with waterproof membrane and windblock insultaion; the glove liner does not. For optimal performance, the glove liner is designed to be worn inside your own winter gloves.
Questions, please contact: email@example.com
|Heating Elements||Perimeter of palm & each finger|
|Heat Settings||Low, Medium, High|
|Power System||BX-25 Rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries (pair)|
|Battery Capacity||1.800mAh each|
|Exterior Fabric||86% Polyester, 14% Spandex|
|Style||Heated Glove Liner|