3 Speed Wearable Fan Cooling Vest - Hi-Vis Orange
3 Speed • WindTech Pro • Button Controls•
Our vest uses airflow, moving air through a proprietary 3D mesh panel to wick away sweat from the core, creating an active cooling sensation.
3D MESH CONSTRUCTION
Constructed with lightweight breathable polyester fabric with a honeycomb style membrane.
3 SPEED MODES
You easily adjust the fan's rotating speed by pressing the power button and cycling through the settings. Press for 3 seconds to power on or off.
- Adjustable side straps
- Choose between reflective high visibility (hi vis) or a subtle gray.
- NO PUFF OR BULK vest stays slim even when fan is on
- Lightweight/ Portable
|DRY VS HUMID|
- Our technology allows comfort and relief for consumers in areas where air conditioning systems cannot be easily installed, such as tunnels, mining and underground construction sites
- Quickly evaporate sweat and eliminate sweat odor
- Reduces skin problems caused by sweat such as sweat rash
- There are many cases of heatstroke in summer. Prevention of heatstroke is important for long hot summer days at the beach, gardening, at a ballpark or outdoor sports, such as fishing,climbing,camping,cycling,hiking
- Ideal for users who work outdoors or in hot work environments. Staying cool and regulating body temperature is important to avoid overheating and improve work efficiency
- Easy to use light and easy to carry. Unlike traditional liquid cooling garments that are bulky ,subject to leaks , have weak cooling capacity and short cooling duration
Material: 100% Polyester
Why doesn't the fan turn on?
Check to make sure that the vest-to-fan cable is securely connected. Be sure to press and hold the controller button for 3 seconds to power on or off. Press once to cycle between the fan speed settings. Note: some third-party batteries may require you to press a button on the battery to activate power. If necessary, please power on your battery and attempt instructions again.
The fan is working, but doesn't seem to be effective?
Check to make sure that the dome-side of the fan (the side with arrows) is facing inward toward the body.
Can I wear a jacket over my vest?
We do not recommend wearing any garment that can obstruct the fan's ventilation. For optimal cooling performance, wear the vest over a simple base layer or shirt.
Can I use my vest when it's raining?
We do not recommend wearing your vest in excessive water exposure conditions.
Can I wash my vest?
Yes, please completely remove the fan and battery from your vest before washing. Use mild soap and water, and hang or lay flat to dry.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
We design every product from the ground up. That means zero compromises in quality, safety, or construction. Plus, register your product for a free 3 month extension.
EASY 30 DAY RETURNS
Doesn't fit? No problem. Our returns are simple and hassle free within 30 days. Read our policy here
NEED AN EXTRA BATTERY?
Double the runtime of your heated apparel with an extra battery