Infrared Heat Therapy Pain Relief Shoulder Wrap
What makes Venture Heat® Far Infrared Ray Pain Relief Shoulder Wrap Better?
- Rapid heat up helping daily relaxing
- 3D cutting design fit profit on shoulder
- Makes with hook and loop easy for user adjust to fit on each side of shoulder.
- What’s Included
- 1 Far Infrared Ray Heat Shoulder Pain Relief Wrap
- 1 Low Voltage Plug / Wall Power Supply
- Instructional Guide
- Easy Exchange
- Need a different size or style? See exchange policies
- BWC 12 Months Limited Warranty on wraps.Venture Heat products are Fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with 12 months limited warranty exclusions may apply*. See Details
- BWC 6 months Limited Warranty on Batteries
**Purchase an on the go battery
12V Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery -Click Here
|When to use|
When you can't move your shoulder, your world slows to a crawl. There are so many issues that affect the shoulder. However, you can warm up your shoulders every day and then relax them every night with the deep heating joint and muscle reliefof the Venture Heat® shoulder wrap. Put the extraordinary benefit of deep penetrating Far Infrared Rays. By using this self heating wrap for your shoulders, your blood flow and oxygen blood levels will increase, thus loosening up your muscles prior to activity and helping improving recovery while reducing pain at the end of the day.
Athletes love the Venture Heat® shoulder wrap too, because it is great for warming up muscles before a football, baseball, or golf game. The FIR heat wrap uses a safe low-voltage carbon fiber heating system for nearly instant pain relief is also great for relief of discomfort from the spirits, joint strains, sore muscles, repetitive strain, muscle spasms, arthritis, tendinitis, and fibromyalgia.
VENTURE HEAT LIMITED WARRANTY
VENTURE HEAT warrants to our customers of the heated electronic component free from manufacturing defect for ONE (1) YEAR and a period of SIX (6) MONTHS for the lithium-ion battery from the initial date of purchase from an authorized VENTURE HEAT dealer.
This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service. Damage to the heating system and parts resulting from accidental fire, flood, misuse, unauthorized service or negligence as outlined herein will void the warranty. Warranty does not cover commercial use.
Wear & tear of the garment, such as fabric, zippers and other accessories are not covered under this warranty. Under no circumstances will VENTURE HEAT or the manufacturer be liable for incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including water damage) resulting from the product, whether or not the product is found to be covered by this warranty.
1. How do I take care of my battery?
For continued performance, the battery must be fully charged before use, storage, and once every 3 months of storage thereafter.
2. What is the best way to clean my heated clothing?
Remove the battery, hand wash or machine wash( in washing bag) in cold water. Do not twist or wring. Hang dry only.
3. How long will the battery last while in use?
Normally(20℃/68℉), the battery will last approximately 6-8 hours on low, 4-5 hours on medium, or 2-3 hours on high.
4. What affect the working hours?
The temperature of operational environment, the heating level you select.
5. How long will my battery take to fully charge?
From empty, the battery will take roughly 8 hours to fully charge.
6. What style should I pick?
We have Jackets/Hoodie/Down Vest/Inner Vest.
- Men Jacket: Detachable hood. Winner of wind-proof& water resistance.
- Women Jacket: Detachable hood( 2017 New style). Slim fit, wind-proof& water resistance.
- Hoodie: Fashion and unisex style. (To determine women's size, please scale down 1 size)
- Down Vest: 4 heat panels, extra 1 around the neck. Winner of heating result.
- Inner/Bottom Vest: Deep V cutting, invisible and firm-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under outer jacket.
Any concerns, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Heating Elements||1 FIR large flex-panel|
|Heat Settings||Low, Medium, High,|
|Power System||Plugin at home|