2600mAh 12V 2.6Amps Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
HALF YEAR WARRANTY
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with one(1) year limited warranty. Exclusions apply*. SEE DETAILS
Need a different battery size? See exchange policies here
- One 12V Battery
- Battery charger sold separately
Keep the heat going with our 12V portable and rechargeable battery. Whether it's for the Hybrid Heated Vest, powersports gloves, or a heated therapy wrap, don't lose the heat when not near an outlet.
To use it, simply plug the battery into the 12V heated vest, 12V gloves or 12V heated therapy wrap to enjoy hours of much needed heated comfort.
Battery Charger sold separately- to learn more, click here. (Some products come with a battery charger, and it is not necessary to order another one to charge the battery)
* this battery Does Not Work With 12V motorcycle jackets (model#GT40 or GT1650), Motorcycle Vest (Model # GT28) Or Motorcycle Pants (model # GT30).
* Do not charge battery using battery harness. only use Venture Heat authorized home charger to charge.
VENTURE HEAT LIMITED WARRANTY
VENTURE HEAT warrants to our customers of the heated electronic component free from manufacturing defect for ONE (1) YEAR and a period of SIX (6) MONTHS for the lithium-ion battery from the initial date of purchase from an authorized VENTURE HEAT dealer.
This warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase from us or an authorized dealer is required for warranty service. Damage to the heating system and parts resulting from accidental fire, flood, misuse, unauthorized service or negligence as outlined herein will void the warranty. Warranty does not cover commercial use.
Wear & tear of the garment, such as fabric, zippers and other accessories are not covered under this warranty. Under no circumstances will VENTURE HEAT or the manufacturer be liable for incidental, consequential, or punitive damages (including water damage) resulting from the product, whether or not the product is found to be covered by this warranty.
1. How do I take care of my battery?
For continued performance, the battery must be fully charged before use, storage, and once every 3 months of storage thereafter.
2. What is the best way to clean my heated clothing?
Remove the battery, hand wash or machine wash( in washing bag) in cold water. Do not twist or wring. Hang dry only.
3. How long will the battery last while in use?
Normally(20℃/68℉), the battery will last approximately 6-8 hours on low, 4-5 hours on medium, or 2-3 hours on high.
4. What affect the working hours?
The temperature of the operational environment, the heating level you select.
5. How long will my battery take to fully charge?
From empty, the battery will take roughly 8 hours to fully charge.
6. What style should I pick?
We have Jackets/Hoodie/Down Vest/Inner Vest.
- Men Jacket: Detachable hood. Winner of wind-proof& water resistance.
- Women Jacket: Detachable hood( 2017 New style). Slim fit, wind-proof& water resistance.
- Hoodie: Fashion and unisex style. (To determine women's size, please scale down 1 size)
- Down Vest: 4 heat panels, extra 1 around the neck. Winner of heating result.
- Inner/Bottom Vest: Deep V cutting, invisible and firm-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under outer jacket.
Any concerns, please contact: email@example.com
|Power System||Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery|
|Dimensions||6.2cm X 2.2cm X 8.7cm|