Here’s the most basic question you need to ask when looking at heated gear:
“Which type of power source is best for my needs?”
With all the brands and choices you have put in front of you, making a decision can be incredibly difficult. Do I use 12V gear that plugs into my vehicle? What about battery heated gear…will that give me enough heating for my hiking?
In part one of our battery heated buyer’s guide we’re going to help clarify those choices so you can take the stress out of your decision making process. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- why you should buy gear based on your lifestyle
- how long can battery heated gear keep you warm?
- what parts of my body will it keep warm?
Want more news and help with your heated gear?
Subscribe to our updates and get:
- first look at new heated gear technology and news
- how to videos for caring for your heated gear
- tricks and tips for riding in cold weather