The simple answer is yes. The long answer is still yes, but the FIR heat therapy wrap(s) should be used on a regular basis.
A little background on Far Infrared Ray (FIR): it is essentially waves of energy that cannot be seen by the naked eye but can penetrate deeply into the body. Once the rays penetrate the skin, they naturally raise the body’s temperature to about 107.6ºF which benefits the following:
- Expands your capillaries which increases blood flow, regeneration, circulation and oxygenation
- Boosts metabolism and promotes detox – eliminates fats, toxins, etc., from the blood
- Stimulates enzyme activity
- Improves the rebuilding of injured tissue
- Promotes the relief of nerves
- Increases white blood cell to support your immune system
I have had on-and-off again knee issues from high school through adulthood, mainly due to sports and wear-and-tear over the years. Growing up, hockey and lacrosse overlapped so it was year-round training, practicing, and playing. That has tapered off in adulthood, but that doesn’t mean the knee discomfort did. Although I still play hockey and work out on a regular basis, my knee limited me to certain exercises – until I was given the Knee Heat Therapy Wrap as a welcome gift from Venture Heat. Let’s just say I wish I had this FIR heat wrap when I was younger! I started using the heated knee wrap after every hockey game and whenever I felt discomfort – so about 3-4 times a week for 30 minutes. After a month of consistently using it, the discomfort started to go away and is now almost unnoticeable. We are not claiming this is a miracle worker, but FIR heat therapy can improve your quality of life – it has for me!